The clock ran out on this one but here is a bit more background on the process. At about the 23rd hour I showed an earlier version to my wife before she left for work, and her first comment was "bullet holes". They are supposed to be sledge hammer holes in a wall. I kind of scrambled with only an hour to go and decided to add in a baseboard to give the holes more of a sense of scale. I think showing floorboards would help in this regard as well. I added them in here after the fact. I was going for a similar view of a room as in the Kierkegaard cover I did a while back.
I was working from the only good image I could find of holes in a wall.